Its the time of YOUR life!
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "لا تزول قدما عبد يوم القيامة حتى يسأل عن عمره فيما أفناه ، وعن علمه فيما فعل فيه، وعن ماله من أين اكتسبه، وفيما أنفقه، وعن جسمه فيم أبلاه" ((رواه الترمذي ))
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Judgement before he is asked about his life, how did he spend it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out."
My 2 cents 😊
It’s unbelievable how today is the 10th of Ramadan already
How!!
We were just saying Ramadan Mubarak
Really time flies!
If you don’t have a schedule in place by now that you are following. Make sure you start one today before you hear it’s Eid and you didn’t take advantage of this blessed month.
Ramadan is here to increase our Taqwa “God consciousness” & have more self discipline
Let’s think how we would answer the question about our time “how did we spend it”.
Wouldn't you rather say, I played xxxx for a while then I read Quran, then I made sure to pray on time then I stayed for dhikr after salah etc." or "I was just playing all day long."
Just think of it.
Love you all for the sake of Allah ❤️
Reference:
At-Tirmidhi
https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/407
