Secure yourselves...
عَنْ عُقْبَةَ بْنِ عَامِرٍ الْجُهَنِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " قُلْ " . قُلْتُ وَمَا أَقُولُ قَالَ " { قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ } { قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ } { قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ } " . فَقَرَأَهُنَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ قَالَ " لَمْ يَتَعَوَّذِ النَّاسُ بِمِثْلِهِنَّ أَوْ لاَ يَتَعَوَّذُ النَّاسُ بِمِثْلِهِنَّ " .
It was narrated that 'Uqbah bin 'Amir Al-Juhani said:
"The Messenger of Allah [ﷺ] said to me: 'Say.' I said: 'What should I say?' He said: 'Say: He is Allah (the) One,' 'Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,' 'Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind.' The Messenger of Allah [ﷺ] recited them, then he said: 'The people have never recited anything like them, or the people have never sought refuge (with Allah) by means of anything like them.'"
My comments 😊I think every Muslim must recite Athkar Assabah & Al-massa daily first to protect himself from anything evil might afflict him like sickness, Jinn , accidents, people etc. plus they have loads of other benefits.
What’s Athkar assabah wl massaa ??They are bunch of ayat & duaas that Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم taught us to say to protect ourselves
When should I recite them ? After Fajr & After Asr
Where can I find them ?They are available in the Muslim Pro app under the duaa section under the name remembrance in the morning & the evening
What are some of the benefits of them ??1- protection
2- peacefulness & calmness
3- great rewards from saying them
What if I feel lazy to recite them ?I would say stick to the 3 Quls and Ayatul Kursi at least.
What are the 3 Quls ? 1- Surat Al-Ikhlas
قل هو الله أحد"
2- Surat Al-Falaq
3- Surat An-Nas
Reference:
Sunan an-Nasa'i 5431
https://sunnah.com/urn/1089770
